Assertive California Personal Injury Lawyer Fights for the Compensation You Deserve
Proven Woodland Hills advocate represents California accident victims
Whether you’ve been injured in a car accident, slip and fall incident or through medical malpractice, a skilled personal injury attorney can help you seek damages by holding the negligent person or entity accountable. At VN Law Group, P.C., in Woodland Hills, I make sure my clients know that I'm committed to fighting for them no matter what they're up against. In my eighteen years of legal experience, I've represented Californians in a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases. When you seek my help, you can be confident in my ability to vigorously advocate for the full, fair compensation your claim is worth.
Determined attorney provides aggressive representation at every stage of your case
When you need a lawyer because you’ve been injured, you want someone who has the willingness to stand up to any adversary and the knowledge to make sure things are done right. My clients know me for my:
- Reliable assessments of case value — I know how to make accurate assessments of what your claim is worth so you can make informed decisions about when to negotiate and when to proceed to trial.
- Comprehensive approach to strategy — When I prepare a case, I develop a strategy that takes into account your unique circumstances and goals at each stage of the process.
- Experience litigating before judge and jury — If a trial is the best way to get you justice, I am able to advance your claim through compelling arguments and evidence in the courtroom.
I offer potential clients a free initial consultation to understand all their options and decide how to proceed. When I represent you, you can count on a lawyer who is committed to your interests, first and foremost.
Skillful advocate seeks damages to account for the harm you’ve suffered
I’ve represented Southern Californians in personal injury cases for nearly twenty years and am fully prepared to advocate for clients injured by:
- Vehicle accidents — If you've been injured in an auto accident, trucking accident or a bicycle accident, I will press for the compensation you deserve for your injuries. If a loved one has been killed in such an accident, I can file a wrongful death suit on behalf of your family.
- Slip and fall incidents — I’ll hold negligent property owners accountable when you’ve been injured on their premises in a slip and fall incident caused by a slippery floor, uneven pavement, poor lighting or other hazardous condition.
- Defective products — If you've been injured by a dangerous or defective product, I can file a products liability suit to help hold the manufacturer or distributor accountable.
- Medical malpractice — When medical professionals fail to provide you with treatment that meets an acceptable standard of care and you are injured as a result, I can assert your right to damages in a medical malpractice suit.
- Dog bites — California is a strict liability state when it comes to dog bites, so most owners are liable when their animals bite, even if the dog has never bitten before. I will assert your rights to compensation for dog-bite injuries.
For skilled legal help in any of these cases, don't wait to reach out to me. I will vigorously assert your right to compensation by holding negligent parties accountable.
Contact a seasoned California personal injury attorney for your free initial consultation
VN Law Group, P.C. stands ready to assist Southern Californians who’ve been injured in accidents involving negligence. Call me at (888) 9 GOT LAW? (946-8529) or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Woodland Hills office.